An Urban-style Escape In The Canadian Rockies
A unique resort hotel in Canmore, Alberta. Set amidst the majestic mountains near Banff National Park, the resort offers the unique opportunity to stay in trendy condo-style suites or in upscale hotel-style rooms. Superbly situated in the Bow Valley of the Canadian Rockies right in the alpine village of Canmore, Grande Rockies Resort is ideal for families, corporate groups or a mountain wedding.
- Heated indoor swimming pool, indoor/outdoor hot tub and kids pool with water slide
- Fitness centre
- Underground heated parking
- Three beautifully-appointed meeting rooms
- Full banquet and conference facilities
- Elegant ballroom seating up to 120 guests
- Spa-inspired bathrooms
- Private balconies/patios (most rooms)
- Fireplace (suites)
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen (suites)
- Air conditioning
- Washer and dryer (suites)
- Sofa bed (suites)
The Grande Rockies Resort in Canmore features more than 140 units: one- and two-bedroom condo-style suites, complete with full kitchens, spa-inspired bathrooms and designer décor & amenities in our main resort building, and a collection of contemporary mountain view guest rooms located in our separate annex building.
Accommodation Choices at Grande Rockies
The Annex Building at Grande Rockies:
- Mountain view double rooms
- Mountain view king rooms
The Main Building at Grande Rockies:
- One-bedroom suites
- Two-bedroom suites
- Grande penthouses
Stay at Grande Rockies Resort
Visit the resort website to learn more.
Ready to book? Check availability and book direct for our guaranteed best available rate.