Solara: Our Resort
Stay™ | Connected with Solara Resort & Spa
|Like us on Facebook||Follow us on Twitter|
|Rate us on TripAdvisor||Watch us on YouTube|
Our friendly and dedicated team is here to ensure that your experience is exceptional. Guest Services will answer your questions about Canmore, activity planning, booking tours and tee times. If you have any questions, please ask! Guest Services can be contacted by dialing "0" from the phone in your room, or by visiting us in the main reception area of the Bow Lodge.
Solara Resort & Spa gladly welcomes children. As their safety is
important to us, we kindly request that children under 16 be accompanied
and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times. Kids under 16 with
a parent or guardian – stay free!
Solara is proud to offer the Summit Seeker Kid'z Kamp, which is full of pint sized adventure and fun filled activities. For a full list of current Kid'z Kamp activities and an activity schedule please contact Guest Services by dialing “0”. Kid'z Kamp is only available durring the summer season, and select dates throughout the year. A schedule of Kid’z Kamp activities can also be found online at bellstar.ca/summit-seeker-kidz-kamp.
Childcare can be arranged by a local professional licensed childcare service – call Child Care Connection directly at 403-760-4443. A minimum of 48 hours advanced notice is required.
Solara’s Stuffie - Albert the Big Horn Sheep
There are six stuffies in the Bellstar Stuffie Family. Solara Resort & Spa’s resort stuffie is Albert the Big Horn Sheep. By bringing Albert home, you help support Wild Smart - an organization that helps to teach people about interacting and living near wild animals. For more information about Albert visit bellstar.ca/resort-stuffies. If you would like to take Albert home with you please visit the front desk, or contact Guest Services by dialing "0”.
Bring your furry friend with you to enjoy your luxurious home away from home at Solara Resort & Spa. Solara Resort & Spa is pleased to welcome pets in select units. Be sure to request one of our pet friendly suites when you make your reservation. A portion of the proceeds from the pet friendly fee goes towards the Bow Valley SPCA. In order to best accommodate you and your pet, please indicate when you make your reservation, that you require a "Pet Friendly" room.
- Pet Size Allowed: Small - 40lbs or less
- Pet Guest Fee: $20 per pet, per night (up to $100 per stay)
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs and cats only
- Allowed Pets per Unit: 2 pet maximum for all available room types
- Leashes Required
- No Seasonal Restrictions
- Additional Pet Policies: Noise from pets must not interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the resort. Pets must be kenneled if left unattended in a suite, housekeeping services will not be provided if pets are unsecured. Food and water bowls are available upon request by calling Guest Services by dialing “0”. The owner of the pet accepts full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on resort premises. All pet waste must be picked up immediately by the pet owner and disposed of in a waste container (failure to pick up after a pet may result in the eviction of the pet or additional housekeeping fees being charged to the pet owner). Pets exhibiting aggressive behavior towards other pets or guests will be asked to vacate the resort. Non pet friendly suites found to have unregistered pets will be subject to additional cleaning fees.
For more information please visit solararesort.ca/pets-friendly-canmore-hotels.html.
Canmore Pet Services and Information:
- Quarry Lake Park offers a designated off-leash dog park.
Located along Spray Lakes Road on the South side of the Bow Valley.
- Mut Hut Pet Emporium provides everything your pet may need while staying in Canmore.
1001 - 6th Ave.
- Pawshe Pooch Spaw provides pet grooming, walking, and pet sitting services.
100-50 Lincoln Pk.
Solara Resort & Spa is pleased to offer bicycle rentals at Guest Services. Each rental comes with helmets and lock. Please inquire about availability by dialing "0" from your guest room phone. There is bicycle storage located in the parkade; we recommend you secure your bicycle with a lock.
- Full day - $50.00
- Half day - $30.00
Complimentary underground parking for one vehicle per suite is available, street parking is available for additional vehicles. A room key is required for entry into the parkade. Any vehicle not registered at the front desk will be towed at the owner's expense. Parkade clearance is 7.8 feet (2 meters).
Should you require security assistance, call Guest Services by dialing "0". Security periodically patrols the site daily between 10:00pm and 6:00am. The local police can be reached at 403.678.5516. In the event of an emergency, dial "9 + 911".
Please do not use your balcony railing to dry your towels or to hang up banners/flags. The resort should remain appealing to guests and visitors at all times.
Solara Resort & Spa welcomes the following credit cards: American Express, MasterCard & Visa. Debit and cash are also accepted. Please note: if paying for your suite using debit or cash, a credit card will be required to preauthorize for incidental charges.
Resort Amenity Map
To download a PDF of the Solara Resort & Spa map, please click here.