Bellstar Resorts – Pet Friendly Resorts
Almost every Bellstar resort welcomes dogs and cats. At Bellstar Hotels & Resorts we know that your family vacation often includes your pet, so we have "Pet Friendly" suites. In order to best accommodate you and your pet please indicate upon reservation that you require a "Pet Friendly" suite. All resorts have a limited number of pet friendly suites. Guests who do not request a pet friendly suite upon booking cannot be guaranteed that one will be available.
We do require that guests notify the hotel prior to arrival when bringing a pet.
Pet Size Allowed: Small – 40lbs or Less
Pet Types Allowed: Dogs & Cats
Allowed Pets per Unit: Varies according to resort and room type
Leashes Required: Yes
Seasonal Restrictions: No
Pet Amenities: Food/Water bowls available upon request. Numerous walking areas around property
Pet Services: No onsite pet services. Information on local pet service providers is available at front desk
Pet Guest Fee: $25 per pet, per night (up to $125 per stay).
Pet Damages: If your pet damages the room the guest who rented the room will incur all fees associated with cleaning and repairing the room.
Additional Pet Policies: Pets must be kenneled if left unattended in room. Noise from Pets must not be allowed to interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the Resort. The Owner of the Pet accepts full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on Resort premises. All Pet waste must be picked up immediately by the Pet Owner and disposed of in a waste container (failure to pick up after a Pet may result in the eviction of the Pet or additional housekeeping fees being charged to the Pet owner). Pets exhibiting aggressive behavior towards other Pets or guests will be asked to vacate the Resort.
Pet Travel Tips
Here are some quick tips to help make traveling with your pet a little easier and safer:
- Consult with your veterinarian to ensure your pet is in good physical health before traveling.
- Before arriving, ask the resort about any pet restrictions
- Bring a crate or kennel. Some resorts ask that you kennel your pet if you're leaving them in the room alone. Crates and kennels are also a safe way for your pet to travel.
- Make sure your pet's collar has your current address and phone number.
- Find the address and phone number of a local veterinarian near your resort
- Don't leave animals in the car during the warmer months
- Make sure you bring portable food and water bowls, and enough food and water as well.
- Bring plastic bags, litter box, scoop, etc. so you can clean up after your pet.
- It's a good idea to bring a recent photo of your pet with you so you can identify and describe them if they happen to get lost.