Kokanee Springs: Our Resort
Stay™ | Connected with Kokanee Springs
|Like us on Facebook||Follow us on Twitter|
|Rate us on TripAdvisor||Watch us on YouTube|
Click here to download a PDF of the Kokanee Springs Resort Map.
Snacks, cards, games and some necessities are available in at the Front Desk. Rainy day clothes’ drying is also available at the Front Desk.
Our friendly and dedicated team is here to ensure that your vacation experience is exceptional. Guest Services will answer your questions about Kokanee Springs, activity planning, tee times, the golf course, and any other questions you may have. If you have any questions, please ask! Guest Services can be contacted by dialing "222" from the phone in your Villa or Cottage, or by visiting the Front Desk.
Kokanee Springs Resort gladly welcomes children. As their safety is important to us, we kindly request that children under 16 be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
Kokanee Springs believes that your pet is part of the family and we are pleased to offer a small selection of pet friendly suites. Because only select units are pet friendly, pets found in non pet friendly rooms will have a substantial cleaning fee will be charged to the pet owner. A $20 fee applies per pet, per night up to a maximum of $100.
- Pet Size Allowed: Medium - Under 40 lbs
- Pet Guest Fee: $20 per pet, per night (up to $100 per stay)
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs and cats
- Allowed Pets per Unit: 2
- Leashes Required
- No Seasonal Restrictions
- Pet Amenities: No onsite pet services or amenities.
- Additional Pet Policies: Guests staying in a pet friendly suite will be financially responsible for any damages that may incur. Pets must be kenneled if left unattended in room, housekeeping services will not be provided if pets are unsecured. Pets are not permitted in any of the food & beverage areas, in or around the hot tub area, on the golf course, or in any golf cart. Noise from pets must not be allowed to interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the Resort. The owner of the pet accepts full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on Resort premises. All pet waste must be picked up immediately by the pet owner and disposed of in a waste container (failure to pick up after a pet may result in the eviction of the pet or additional housekeeping fees being charged to the pet owner). Pets exhibiting aggressive behavior towards other pets or guests will be asked to vacate the Resort. Pets are not allowed on beds or furniture. Kokanee Springs strives to strike a balance between the Pet Friendly program and hypo-allergic rooms. If you arrive with your pet and have not requested a pet friendly room, we will not be able to accommodate you and your deposit will be forfeited.
Outdoor guest parking is available. Please watch for pedestrians and obey all traffic and parking signs. Any vehicle not registered at the front desk may be towed at the owner's expense.
Complimentary club storage is available in the Cart Shed which is located next to the Pro shop.
An ice machine is located outside the lobby area at The Lodges at Kokanee.
Please do not use your balcony railing to dry your towels or to hang up banners/flags. The resort should remain appealing to guests and visitors at all times.
Kokanee Springs Resort welcomes the following credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa. Debit and cash are also accepted. Please note that if paying for your suite, villa, or cabin using debit or cash, a credit card will be required for incidental charges.
Faxes can be sent at $2.00 per page by the Reception Desk Staff.