Fire Mountain: Our Resort
Stay™ | Connected with Fire Mountain Lodge
|Like us on Facebook||Follow us on Twitter|
|Rate us on TripAdvisor||Watch us on YouTube|
Our friendly and dedicated team is here to ensure that your vacation experience is exceptional. Guest Services will answer your questions about Fire Mountain Lodge, Canmore, activity planning, booking tours and tee times. If you have any questions, please ask! Guest Services can be contacted by dialing "0" from the phone in your room. Our 24-hour front desk is located at sister resort, the Lodges at Canmore which is located at 107 Montane Road, Canmore, AB.
Fire Mountain Lodge gladly welcomes children. As their safety is important to us, we kindly request that children under 16 be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times. Kids under 16 with a parent or guardian – stay free!
Childcare can be arranged by a local childcare service. Please contact Guest Services by dialing “0” for more information. A minimum of 48 hours advanced notice is required.
Enjoy all the comforts of home with your four legged friends at Fire Mountain Lodge! We’ve set aside a limited number of suites as pet friendly suites to accommodate you and your pet.
Please indicate that you require a pet friendly room when you make your reservation. A portion of the proceeds from the pet friendly fee goes towards the Bow Valley SPCA. For more information please visit www.firemountain.ca/pets.html.
- Pet Size Allowed: Small (Under 40lbs)
- Pet Guest Fee: $20 per pet, per night (up to $100 per stay)
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs and cats only
- Allowed Pets Per Unit: Two-bedroom = two pets, three-bedroom = three pets
- Leashes Required
- No Seasonal Restrictions
- Pet Amenities: Food bowls, water bowls, and biodegradable doggy bags available upon request. Numerous walking areas located around property for pet exercise and relief.
- Additional Pet Policies: Pets must be kenneled if left unattended in room. Noise from pets must not interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests. The owner of the pet accepts full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on Fire Mountain Lodge premises. All pet waste must be picked up immediately by the pet owner and disposed of in a waste container (failure to pick up after a pet may result in the eviction of the pet or additional housekeeping fees being charged to the pet owner). Pets exhibiting aggressive behavior towards other pets or guests will be asked to vacate.
Canmore Pet Services and Information:
Quarry Lake Park
Offering a designated off-leash dog park.
Located along Spray Lakes Road on the South side of the Bow Valley.
Mut Hut Pet Emporium
Providing everything your pet may need while staying in Canmore.
1001 - 6th Ave.
Pawshe Pooch Spaw
Providing pet grooming, walking, and pet sitting services.
100-50 Lincoln Pk.
Complimentary covered parking is available. Parking stalls are located to the left of Guest Services. Overhead clearance is approximately 1.75 metres. One complimentary parking stall is provided for each unit. Additional street parking is also available.
Should you require security assistance call Guest Services (by dialing the “Security” button on your in-suite phone). The local police can be reached at 403.678.5516. In the event of an emergency, dial “9 + 911”.
Please do not use your balcony railing to dry your towels or to hang up banners/flags. The resort should remain appealing to guests and visitors at all times.
Fire Mountain Lodge welcomes the following payment options: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, debit, cash and Bellstar gift cards. Please note: if paying for your suite using debit, cash or gift card, a credit card will be required to preauthorize for incidental charges.
Fire Mountain Lodge is a family-oriented property and we take pride in ensuring that our guests have an enjoyable and relaxing stay. As such, we kindly request that all guests respect Quiet Time. We thank you for your consideration of others. In case of a disturbance or emergency after hours, please contact Guest Services by dialing “0”. Quiet Time is in place from 11:00pm until 8:00am.
Fire Mountain Lodge is pleased to offer a smoke free environment. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. Guests caught smoking will be charged a cleaning/penalty fee up to $500. Please be advised that in Alberta smoking is not permitted inside any public building. Just a friendly reminder, Canmore is highly susceptible to fire. Please dispose of your cigarettes in an appropriate manner.
For up-to-date information on weather and road reports, please call any of the numbers below. Or visit the Weather Network website.
- Airport Information
- Local Weather Information
- National Weather Information
- Parks Canada Road Report
Click here to download a PDF of the Fire Mountain Lodge Map