Blackstone: Our Resort
Stay™ | Connected with Blackstone Mountain Lodge
|Like us on Facebook
||Follow us on Twitter|
|Rate us on TripAdvisor
||Watch us on YouTube|
Our friendly and dedicated team is here to ensure that your vacation experience is exceptional. Guest Services will answer your questions about Canmore, activity planning, booking tours and tee times. If you have any questions, please ask! Guest Services can be contacted by dialing "0" from the phone in your room.
Solara Resort & Spa gladly welcomes children. As their safety is important to us, we kindly request that children under 16 be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times. Kids under 16 with a parent or guardian – stay free!
Childcare can be arranged by a local professional licensed childcare service. Please contact Guest Services by dialing “0”. A minimum of 48 hours advanced notice is required.
Blackstone's Resort Stuffie - Beric the Blackstone Black Bear
There are six stuffies in the Bellstar Stuffie Family. Blackstone Mountain Lodge's resort stuffie is Beric the Blackstone Black Bear. By bringing Beric home, you help support Wild Smart - an organization that helps to teach people about interacting and living near wild animals. For more information about Beric visit bellstar.ca/resort-stuffies. If you would like to take Beric home with you please visit the front desk, or contact Guest Services by dialing "0”.
We here at Blackstone Mountain lodge know that your family vacation is incomplete without your pet. That’s why we have reserved a limited number of suites as pet friendly to accommodate both you and your furry friend on your trip to Blackstone. Please indicate that you require a pet friendly room when you make your reservation. A portion of the proceeds from the pet friendly fee goes towards the Bow Valley SPCA.
- Pet Size Allowed: Small (Under 40lbs)
- Pet Guest Fee: $20 per pet, per night (up to $100 per stay)
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs and cats only
- Allowed Pets Per Unit: Variable - Based on room layout
- Leashes Required
- No Seasonal Restrictions
- Pet Amenities: Food and water bowls, and biodegradable doggy bags available upon request. Numerous walking areas are located around the property for pet exercise and relief.
- Additional Pet Policies: Pets must be kenneled if left unattended in room. Noise from Pets must not interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the Resort. The owner of the pet accepts full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their Pet while on Resort premises. All Pet waste must be picked up immediately by the pet owner and disposed of in a waste container (failure to pick up after a pet may result in the eviction of the pet or additional housekeeping fees being charged to the pet owner). Pets exhibiting aggressive behavior towards other pets or guests will be asked to vacate the Resort.
For more information please visit blackstonecanmore.ca/pets.html.
Canmore Pet Services and Information:
- Quarry Lake Park offers a designated off-leash dog park.
Located along Spray Lakes Road on the South side of the Bow Valley.
- Mut Hut Pet Emporium provides everything your pet may need while staying in Canmore.
1001 - 6th Ave.
- Pawshe Pooch Spaw provides pet grooming, walking, and pet sitting services.
100-50 Lincoln Pk.
Complimentary heated, underground parking for one vehicle per suite is available. A room key is needed to gain access. Insert your room key into the panel at the top on the left hand side of the parkade entrance for access to the parkade. Please obey all signs if parking on the street. Any vehicle not registered at the front desk may be towed at the owner's expense. Parkade clearance is 2.1 meters, or 7 feet.
Blackstone Mountain Lodge has security patrol at night. Should you require security assistance, call Guest Services by dialing “0”or contact 403.679.8791 after hours. The local police can be reached at 403.678.5516. In the event of an emergency, dial “9+911”
Barbeques are provided in the central courtyard for your use. Please ensure the barbeques are cleaned after each use. For barbeque tools, please stop by Guest Services.
Please do not use your balcony railing to dry your towels or to hang up banners/flags. The resort should remain appealing to guests and visitors at all times.
Blackstone Mountain Lodge welcomes the following payment options: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, debit, cash and Bellstar gift cards. Please note: if paying for your suite using debit, cash or gift card, a credit card will be required to preauthorize for incidental charges.
Bicycle, Ski/Snowboard and Golf Storage
Secure ski/snowboard storage is located in the parkade in coin-operated lockers. Please be advised that snowboards, skis, poles and bikes are not permitted inside the suites. Blackstone Mountain Lodge will not be responsible for lost or stolen equipment or property.
Click here to download a PDF version of The Lodges at Canmore map.